Come to Michigan’s Capital city for Labor Day weekend! The Mosaic Music Festival is a FREE event, celebrating diversity and unity. Enjoy live music, multicultural dance, ethnic cuisine, a beverage tent, labor displays and more. The Mosaic Music Festival is Saturday August 31 and Sunday September 1 at the Adado Park Riverfront.
Mosaic Music Festival Schedule
The Beverage Tent opens at noon. Free admission from 12 – 5 p.m. After 5 p.m., admission is $5.
12 p.m. – Sumkali (Indian)
1 p.m. – El Ballet Folklorico Estudiantil – Aztec dance
1:30 p.m. – Karisa Wilson (Indie Folk)
2:30 p.m. – Fantasia Ballet Folklorico (Mexican)
3 p.m. – An Dro (World Music)
4 p.m. – Glen Erin Pipe Band (Irish & Scottish)
5 p.m. – John Holk & The Sequins (Americana)
6:20 p.m. – Drive South (Country)
7:40 p.m. – Alison Lewis and String of Ponies (Americana)
9 p.m. – Ryan Dillaha & The Miracle Men (Soulful Folk/ Rock & Roll)
12 p.m. – Happendance, A Community Dance Project
1 p.m. – Slivovitz (Klezmer)
2 p.m. – Bridges to Choro (Brazilian)
3 p.m. – Malhar Dance Group (Indian)
3:30 p.m. – The Lash (Celtic Rock)
5 p.m. – Lost Jutebox (Americana)
6:20 p.m. – Lincoln County Project (Country)
7:40 p.m. – North Country Flyers (Nashville Country)
9 p.m. – Kari Lynch Band (Country Rock)
The Kari Lynch Band headlines Sunday night at the Mosaic Music Festival
Vendors at the Festival
- Amist Concessions – Fresh squeezed lemonade, orangeade, limeade. Iced tea.
- Cottage Inn Pizza
- Famous Taco
- Mediterranean Cuisine
- Melting Moments – Hand-dipped ice cream, soft serve frozen yogurt, cones, shakes, splits, sundaes, floats, cookies, slushies
- Noodles and Company – Pesto, Pad Thai, Mac & Cheese, Buttered Noodles.
- Starlite Concessions – Fries, fajitas, wraps, falafel, fresh fruit. Pepsi products, Gatorade, water.
- The Turnaround Lounge – The beverage tent is also the prime location to enjoy the music and performances. You will need a valid ID showing you are over 21 years of age to enter the Turnaround Lounge, the only alcohol vendor at the venue.
Lodging for the Mosaic Festival
If you would like to attend the Music Festival and still need lodging, please consider staying at the English Inn bed and breakfast, just south of the Lansing Metropolis.