We encourage you to plan an extra day in the area exploring all the fine Mason Michigan Antiques. Guests love the selection of antique stores close to the inn, and the charming town of Mason, Michigan can’t be beat for great antique hunting adventures.
Nearby Mason Michigan Antiques
The charming town of Mason, Michigan is located just 15 minutes from the English Inn Restaurant & Pub. The town has an entire district dedicated to antiquing and some wonderfully unique shops.
The Antiques District is an old-fashioned village in the heart of Mason, MI. You can easily spend the day here, following cobblestone paths between shops filled with antique discoveries. The Mason Michigan Antiques District can be found at 202 to 208 Mason Street, in downtown Mason. For more info, visit: masonantiques.net.
- The Old Mill Antiques Mall has lots of furniture, Fenton glass, books, magazines & prints, and vintage toys.
- The Front Porch has pottery, jewelry, comics, furniture, collectibles, and antiques.
- The Carriage Stop specializes in antique dolls and also carries a variety of furniture, glassware, and jewelry.
- At Peddlars Row you may find such things as architectural fittings, vintage appliances, furniture, and knick-knacks.
- Leap of Faith Antiques has furniture, primitives, linens, glassware, jewelry, books and so much more!
- CoCoBlue UFO Antiques includes many unusual finds. The shop is tucked into one of the oldest houses in Mason.
- Red Door Antiques has two stories of antiques, from furniture to glassware, books and collectibles.
Mason Antiques Market
- The Mason Antiques Market has jewelry, glass, pottery, collectibles, and Victorian furniture. There are also replacement lamp parts and furniture restoration supplies, as well as a wide selection of collector’s books and price guides.
The Maple Street Mall is also located in Mason in downtown’s courthouse square. Their collection of antiques and re-purposed items are on three levels, covering 10,000 square feet, and has an astounding 55 vendors! 108 W Maple Street in Mason. Visit: www.maplestreetmall.com
After a fun day of antiquing, head back to The English Inn Restaurant & Pub for dinner, drinks and overnight accommodations!