Our elegant Lansing, Michigan inn offers fine lodging & dining in the peaceful countryside of Eaton Rapids.
The English Inn is located in a Tudor revival home that was built in 1927 by Irving and Janet Reuter. The original name of the estate is Medovue, pronounced “meadow-view” and is situated on sixteen acres along the Grand River just seven miles south of Lansing. The grounds feature lush symmetric gardens walking trails and a croquet court. The Inn offers eighteen overnight guest rooms with breakfast included in your stay.
The restaurant at The English Inn is recognized as a DiRoNA Distinguished Restaurant of North America as well as one of OpenTable’s 100 most romantic restaurants in the nation. The menu features classic dishes as well as modern preparations.
Bed & Breakfast Amenities of Our Lansing, Michigan Inn
- Full service, fine dining restaurant on site
- English pub located on the Garden level
- Relax in our six antique filled guest rooms located in the main house or our twelve luxurious cottage rooms
- All our rooms have private baths
- Each room is furnished with a queen or king size bed, cable television, alarm clock, hair dryer, iron and ironing board
- Complimentary coffee in your room
- Complimentary breakfast served each day
- Conveniently located just outside Lansing in the peaceful countryside near Eaton Rapids